1. Health Appraisal Form: To be completed by your child’s physician/practitioner after a physical examination. * Please note that a physical exam form is required by law for all new entrants, and students in Grades K, 2,4,7,9 and 11. A physical examination completed anytime on or after September 1, 2016 is acceptable.
2. Immunization Certificate: All immunization information must be documented. The complete listing of required immunizations according to grade level is attached. Your child’s immunization record is acceptable in a variety of formats. Please note that some immunization requirements for 2017-2018 may have changed. We urge you to review your child’s immunization record with your pediatrician to ensure that your child is properly immunized to attend school this school year. All students MUST have proper documentation of the required vaccines in order to remain in school.
3. Medical History: To be completed by parents/guardians on all new students, in an effort to meet all of your child’s health care needs. Please feel free to contact the school nurse if you would prefer to schedule an appointment to review your child’s Health History.
4. Dental Examination Certificate: Recommended for all students.
5. Residency Form: Required if you reside in any of the five boroughs of New York City. The completed and signed original form must be returned no later than October 30th. Please attach a utility bill to this form to show proof of residency.
6. Medication Administration Form: To be completed by your child’s physician, and you, if your child will be taking any medication while he or she is at school this year.